Vantage FX clients can choose to transfer funds via Neteller - a convenient and safe way to transfer or receive money worldwide.
- You will need a valid Neteller account to be able to transfer funds to Vantage FX. If you don’t have one, please visit the Neteller website to register.
- Once you have a valid account, please login at Neteller website and follow the instructions to transfer money to our Neteller account:
Merchant Transfer Code: VINT5312
- Please notify us immediately after you complete your transfer by calling us on +61 1300 945 517 or by emailing email@example.com.
- Please allow 1-2 business days for us to process and deposit your funds to your Vantage FX trading account.
Important, please note when making a payment:
- By making a payment through Neteller you are indicating you have read, understood and agree to the below conditions.
- Clients should only fund the Neteller account held in the same currency base as their MT4 trading account.
- We can accept payment in AUD, USD, EUR, GBP and SGD. Payments received in other currencies will automatically be converted to USD. Currency conversion fees from Neteller of 3.39% will apply
- Deposit in the same name as your Vantage FX account. We cannot accept third-party transfers.
- There are no minimum or maximum deposits set by Vantage FX.
- If you choose to fund your account through Neteller and later decide to withdraw your funds, we may at our absolute discretion send your funds back to the same Neteller account. Neteller will charge a transfer fee of 2% up to 30USD when receiving funds.
- Vantage FX does not charge internal fees however Neteller will deduct an amount when sending funds to Vantage FX via Neteller. Please check Neteller fee’s schedulebefore sending funds.